KitchenAid 13 Cup Food Processor Reviews
KitchenAid 13 cup food processor is a da Vinci in your kitchen. Nothing can really compare to the finest food processor from KitchenAid. Designed to aid you in your kitchen and produce the best foods with it. The main bowl comes with 3.1 liter capacity, 13 overall and it’s also comes with a 4-cup mini bowl insert with makes it convenient for smaller recipes.
The KitchenAid 13 cup food processor is so versatile; it can do whatever the modern food processor can do including slice, shred, chop, puree and even knead your pizza dough. How to knead dough? Don’t worried, the KitchenAid will supply you two multipurpose blade for every bowl size for dough kneading, shredding, slicing and also the small box to store it.
There are the new features that are very interesting to use. The KitchenAid 13 cup food processor is the first ever and only come with externally adjustable slicing feature. Therefore you can choose the thickness of your slices. This can be done by simply using the easy-to-reach lever on the front of food processor. It is very useful function and I bet you will love it.
The speed of food processor is adjustable. You can choose the speed between low, high, and pulse, differ from typical food processor that only have on and pulse option. As a result, you can control every speed you want and select the best when you process the variety type of food. The result will be amazing.
Another benchmark for KitchenAid 13 cup food processor is a UltraTightTM seal technology. This simple solution is really works to prevent leak and spill. So you should not worry to get dirty when using these food processors.
KitchenAid 13 cup food processor now available through Amazon and they offer 15% discount. Click here now to check the latest promotion from Amazon.
KitchenAid 13 Cup Food Processor Specification:
- Includes: 13-cup food processor, externally changeable slicing disc, reversible shredding disc (fine and medium), multiuse blade (chop/puree), mini blade, dough blade (for kneading), BPA-free 13-cup work bowl, 4-cup mini bowl, 3-in-1 Ultra Wide Mouth feed tube Storage Case, 24″ l cord
- Care: Wipe machine clean with damp cloth, all parts top-rack dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 16¾” h x 12″ l x 11″ w
- Material: BPA-free plastic bowl and stainless steel base
- Machine will save you time and energy
- Designed for precise slicing
- Exact Slice System—the first externally adjustable slicing mechanism
- Easily adjust from thin to thick slicing by simply sliding the lever from left to right
- Optimized speeds for better results
- Uniquely designed blade and numerous speeds give precise slicing and accuracy for soft and hard foods
- Low speed works best for foods like tomatoes, mushrooms or bananas
- High speed works best for foods like potatoes and carrots or when shredding cheese
- Adjusts to three different widths for processing foods horizontally or vertically
- 3-in-1 Ultra Wide Mouth feed tube helps fit all sizes of foods and provides more options for slicing variations
- Lid is designed with a leak resistant ring and locking system to help prevent messes, ensuring that everything stays in the work bowl
- BPA-free 13-cup work bowl and the 4-cup mini bowl and lid allow the processing of large or small batches quickly
KitchenAid 13 Cup Food Processor User Review:
My wife got this with a little bonus money she came across (yea savings bonds!) This is her first “real” processor and she is in slicing dicing heaven! She has made everything from Coleslaw to Hummus in it. So far it works like the nuts. The lid is a bit difficult to get on and off (a little cooking oil on the rubber ring will solve that problem) and we find we often try to overload the feed tube so that the safety lockout won’t engage. It is big and takes up counter space but it get used plenty enough to justify it. There are a ton of cool recipes (yummy food processor cheesecake- TO DIE FOR!!) and even mundane tasks (like slicing tomatoes for a sandwich) are quick and easy. Cleanup is a breeze (usually just a quick wipe with a soapy sponge and a rinse) and the blade storage case is practical. All in all we are very impressed. Let’s just hope KitchenAid carries thru and makes the accessories they promise in the manual.
Click here to read more reviews.